Sunday, October 21, 2007

Weird and then some

Last night whilst working on the taxi I noticed a series of orange lights in the sky above Tulloch, about 5 in all, I thought they were helicopters coming towards me as they were moving very slow. So I stopped the car to listen for noise and heard nothing, by this time a few more had appeared.

I went to the house I was picking up from and the two customers watched with me as a line of about 20-30 orange lights moved slowly, each one seemed to be about a mile away and a 200 yards apart, though distance in the dark is hard to judge.

Each light followed the same path before disappearing from view, the whole episode lasted about 10 minutes and I never saw them after this. The sky was slightly cloudy with little wind, these were unlike anything I have ever seen before.

I thought they could have been some kind of orange helium balloon with lights inside that had been released from a party, and the uniform track they took would be because of wind currents, but at least one of them at one point moved back against the flow.


Any ideas.

3 comments:

dinsy said...

See letter in the North Star page 6 this week "Unidentified Glowing Object". Do you think it could be the same thing? A different date and time but also unknown things in the sky.

Maybe we're not alone!

Brian Robertson said...

Maybe it was Eric trying out a light show for a future concert on God TV

Anonymous said...

Hiya, forget the strange glowing lights what's this about a taxi??? You working with Don again? Gill :)

 

Free Blog Counter