Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Sad Happy

The more I look the sadder I seem to become when I see what human nature is...we do not seem to be evolving at all, societies duplicate the horrors of the previous ones, its like we have a very destructive strand of DNA. I see so many people acting out of love that is not love, people wanting to dominate and control. To have power over their fellow man...it makes me very sad and my heart becomes so very very heavy.

Yet like a tiny lighthouse in an ocean of darkness, I sometimes meet people who show all the things that make mankind amazing, the power to serve, the power to forgive, the patience to be rational and compassionate, to be kind and sincere...so today I am happy sad, and I still hope for a community where the truly evolving people will gather. Is my hope in vain?

No comments:

 

Free Blog Counter