Thursday, October 04, 2007

Scottish Northern Convention

Just been looking at posts I never posted - this person never responded to my emails...so here is the post one year on from when it should have been posted.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Flicking through SKY TV tonight and specifically the GOD channels, and there on UCB I find some guy preaching from the Church of Scotland, Dingwall in 2006. It was weird because I could see lots of people I know.


The preacher was speaking about the fool, and saying that basically many non-Christians are fools, and are full of arrogance, he illustrated this by suggesting that if you shine a torch in Wayne Rooneys ear his eyes light up...in other words, Rooney is brainless.

I managed to find out that this man is the Rev David Earnshaw from a church in Swindon, I have emailed him to find out how well he knows Wayne Rooney.

I will let you know his response.

By the way if you want a more detailed look at his sermon you can find it on his website here, he had preached it before (30Oct2005 am).

1 comment:

dinsy said...

Either there are notes from parts of two different sermons here, or this guy has very sketchy notes, or else his preaching is seriously disjointed. Am I alone in not being able to see any connection between fools talking to themselves and David talking to his soldiers?

 

Free Blog Counter