Thursday, March 15, 2007

Hot Air Sundae

Trying to work out which blog I like best, if I manage to get a Nokia N95 then I will be able to post to vox direct, this would make life mucho easier for me...


This post is on here and at VOX


A couple of extracts from what I am preaching at Lairg this Sunday...

'The Bible my friends is not the word of God, the bible is a book of history, letters, poetry, narrative, wisdom, prophecy etc that tell the story of God’s dealing with his creation, and whilst I for one believe that the unity and revelation within this book point to a divinely inspired collection of work, it is not the word of God'.

'Jesus life was unity personified, he did what he said and said what he did, there was never a chance of Jesus being called a hypocrite, what you saw was what you got, 100% down the line'.

'for goodness sake this gospel is so very simple to understand, even a child could understand, and maybe that’s our problem, we have so much grown upness in us'.

2 comments:

dinsy said...

Please, please, please, remember to record it for those of us who will be locationally challenged on Sunday morning.

Dave Lynch said...

no probs, could always put a pulpit in your lounge and preach it there on Monday...would that make it a church?

 

Free Blog Counter