Sunday, March 18, 2007

First lawsuit?

Seems like Robert Tilton does not like my video, after nearly 30,000 downloads he has had You Tube remove it, shame nobody removes his false gospel from the very dodgy false gospel riddled GOD TV channel. I guess int ime they will delete my account.


This video is no longer available due to a copyright claim by Reverend Robert Tilton

Dear Member:


This is to notify you that we have removed or disabled access to the following material as a result of a third-party notification by Reverend Robert Tilton claiming that this material is infringing:

TBN - Circus or Church?: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sdTldR17Zms

Please Note: Repeat incidents of copyright infringement will result in the deletion of your account and all videos uploaded to that account. In order to avoid future strikes against your account, please delete any videos to which you do not own the rights, and refrain from uploading additional videos that infringe on the copyrights of others. For more information about YouTube's copyright policy, please read the Copyright Tips guide.

If you elect to send us a counter notice, please go to our Help Center to access the instructions.

Please note that under Section 512(f) of the Copyright Act, any person who knowingly materially misrepresents that material or activity was removed or disabled by mistake or misidentification may be subject to liability.

Sincerely,
YouTube, Inc.

2 comments:

Lyn said...

Dave

I must admit that I had not heard of Robert Tilton until I read your post, so I looked him up on Wikipedia - "interesting" guy. I'm not a fan of prosperity gospel, if it were the case then why don't people in poor nations get prosperous from it. God doesn't really care if you want a BMW, swimming pool etc! I'm not a fan of TV evangelists either. There are a few programs which don't distress me, but I hate all of this donate to our ministry stuff which constantly happens during and after shows (note most of them are wearing designer suits whilst talking). I've known some people to get really taken in by the shows, so you can see how people who need money would give what they have away thinking that they will receive more back. Anyway, I didn't see your You Tube video, but presume it was along those lines.

Dave Lynch said...

Hey Lyn, good to see you over here...Robert Tilton is one of the more smarmy money men. The video was just a music compilation to Phil Collins 'Talkin to Jesus'. I guess ole Bob didn't like it.

Your point about the money and wealth is spot on, it has nothing to do with Jesus.

I was got into Copeland and his gospel fleeced our family, least he got a few planes out of it, I have nothing but contempt for these tares planted among the wheat, but Jesus told us it would happen, so I don't bother with it all much, enough going on up here trying to plant a church...the video was just an expression of how I felt at that time.

 

Free Blog Counter