Monday, March 05, 2007

Cheesy dreams

Apparently, according to research...

Eating cheese before you go to bed will not give you nightmares but different varieties could help you choose the dreams you do want to have, says a study by the British Cheese Board...more

I have heard this before and have often ate cheese before bed to test this theory. So last night I ate a decent block of mature cheddar just before bed and had the most amazingly vivid dream. Dreams are brilliant, so safe, I was in the midst of a nuclear holocaust, and even though I was at ground zero it never harmed me because I hid behind an upturned table.
More cheese tonight then me thinks...

Any other weird cheesy dreams out there?

3 comments:

dinsy said...

Remember the "Protect and Survive" campaign - they could have made it all much easier by telling everyone to eat cheddar and then hide behind their table.

By the way, the phrase "the British Cheese Board" conjures up an amazing picture of a massive slab of marble with every kind of British cheese set out on it being passed around the country "Would Sir like the cheese board?" - I haven't even been eating any cheese yet today!

(Had some delicious crumbly Lancashire from the newish cheese and pie shop in Inverness yesterday - its a good shop but I wish it was in Dingwal).

Brian Robertson said...

Hey! I like cheese but watch your Cholesterol....

Dave Lynch said...

Last night it was cheesy coleslaw and a block of cheddar washed down with cranberry juice....man what a dream

By the way the table in the dream was not from ikea.

Apparently lancashire (greatest ever county) is rubbsih for dreams

 

Free Blog Counter