Saturday, February 03, 2007

hell hath no fury - full stop.

Okay hypothetical time...but here goes

What would you say, if on arriving at heaven God called you over and said...

'My dear child (assume english old man accent), there is something I need to tell you, and it is very serious, but also very very funny.
'You see I've been doing a bit of a wind up thing, like a cosmic hidden camera thing. Now I know you have worked hard for me, you obeyed as many laws as you could, went to that building each week, did a bit of praying and fasting, but pretty much towed the line for the last 50 years, well done'

At the back you can see Jesus and the Spirit and a few billion angels doing that 'trying not to laugh' thing.

God speaks again, a big smile on his face...'Well you know all that hell stuff? Well it was all true, and it was created for the devil and the pig dwellers, but here's the funny bit, I have decided to let everyone else go free! All those who you thought were doomed, I have forgiven because I just wanted to, is that okay? You see there is something in each and every person that I love, but listen, there is lots of room and this is going to be the party to end all parties, do you still want to come in'?

How would you feel? Happy beyond words, or desperately cheated?

3 comments:

marie said...

HAPPY BEYOND WORDS!!!! good question to think about though...

Dave Lynch said...

Blessed are you then Marie, get your party clothes ready

Anonymous said...

"Behold, I am coming quickly, and My reward is with Me, to render to every man according to what he has done."I am the Alpha and the Omega, the first and the last, the beginning and the end." Blessed are those who wash their robes, so that they may have the right to the tree of life, and may enter by the gates into the city.

15(AQ)Outside are the (AR)dogs and the sorcerers and the immoral persons and the murderers and the idolaters, and everyone who loves and practices lying. Rev. 22:12-15

Avi_ben_Avraham@yahoo.com

 

Free Blog Counter