Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Snoop Doggy Sauce












So there I was in Tailwaggers today, the best pet shop in Dingwall (its the only one, but its still the best). Its actually more a pet grooming shop where dogs get a 60 minute makeover and you can also get your cat blown and tortoise polished!!.

Anyway there I was buying a couple of tons of bird seed for the wildlife explorer group, when I spotted the above product. Now this may look like a bottle of BBQ sauce, but it is actually savoury sauce for your dog to put on his/her chicken.

I thought cat milk was the ultimate in pet pampering but it seems that chicken is just not tasty enough for your dog without a squirt of BBQ relish on it. I'm just waiting for the day when they do a nacho hat for hamsters watching the superbowl, and fizzy water for goldfish!

PS...Got a good discount from the Bailey wild animal emporium...thanks Anne.

No comments:

 

Free Blog Counter