Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Rabbi Run

Do you think I could pass as a Rabbi? Went to meet some people in Alness on Sunday, needed a run so I let my son drive and I ran on ahead...I know this is silly, but I think I am going through a mid life crisis (I hope so because that means I'll live to be 88), oh and also my wife is away again.

Just wanted to brighten up your day and comfort you with a thought that when you think you are completely mad you can always be reassured that you've never pretended to run 6 miles as a Rabbi!


4 comments:

Meg said...

To really pass for a rabbi: Get yourself a tallit (prayer shawl) to go with the hat - and grow a beard...

End your public prayers with "b'shem Yeshua" (in the name of Jesus), so people will, of course, know you're a believer.

The video and the song are very cute - todah rabah! (Thank you very much!)

(I'm 100% in agreement with Peter - ;>)... But change in your life is always exciting, isn't it?)

Anonymous said...

look more like an 80s throwback Madness fan!!!!!!
Wheres your ringlets???
Never mind you've got the right nose!!!!
Ha Ha Ha
Tina

Dave said...

Thanks Tina, must be growing up in Prestwich that influenced the nose growth, and yes I did like Madness for a very short time

PeterinScotland said...

With regard to your song to which I listened this morning, I've just had a sales enquiry from Amarillo!

 

Free Blog Counter