Saturday, October 07, 2006

Apostle

I was listening to an Apostle today and he gave me some really good advice.

He actually confirmed what I already discerned the Spirit had been saying, but he said to me in the context of where I live, which is Dingwall, and the work we should be doing over the next year or so...

Continue the pioneer work, bring the Kingdom only into those places where Jesus is not yet known and worshiped. Those who were never told of him - they'll see him! Those who've never heard of him - they'll get the message!

So I thanked him for his word to me and it is so true, and for that reason I grow daily in the anticipation and excitement for the work that is beginning to break like tender shoots from a dead and parched land. In our own context I have seen so many miracles and powerful works of God this last year or so, and this is simply the first few rays of light breaking the dark sky caused by the religious oppression of pseudo churches - the wheat and tares they grow together.

No comments:

 

Free Blog Counter