Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Spotting the Bird of Faith

On driving home from Rogart on Sunday I saw two Ospreys...nice! But then again I knew where they would be if they were about, thats the good thing about birds, I know where I am likely to see them.

But what about 'Christian Spotting'...where would you look for a Christian? Sadly you would have to say that the best place to spot them is on a Sunday morning at 11ish in a big building in the town...I don't know, but it seems kind of sad to me that the only place you see Christians is on a Sunday in a Church building.

4 comments:

PeterinScotland said...

Interesting......... I wonder though, maybe people do pretty quickly get to know we are Christians.

As for spotting a Christian, well, I have done a couple of times here in Dingwall. I'll tell you about it in an email.

Brian Robertson said...

Shouldn't we smell them first ...so to speak. A sweet fragrance.....

Br

Dave said...

Amen, what more can I say

Dave said...

Test comment

 

Free Blog Counter