Monday, June 12, 2006

Gremlins - Remember the rules

Do you remember the 1984 film Gremlins, it contained some warnings, if ignored the little cute creature became a monster...it went something like this

'heed these three warnings: Don't ever get him wet. Keep him away from bright light. And the most important thing, the one thing you must never forget: no matter how much he cries, no matter how much he begs . . . never, never feed him after midnight. With these mysterious instructions, young Billy Peltzer takes possession of his cuddly new pope'.




3 comments:

Ally The Strange said...

Dave, you have such great humour !
*hugs*
Ally.
http://journeyofawoundedsoul.blogspirit.com

Dave said...

ally, good to see you again sweet lady, still love your site my friend, peace to your soul

Meg said...

That is one horrific picture.

I hope I don't still see it when I close my eyes to sleep tonight.

(A long time ago, in a galaxy far away, I was a Catholic... Raised, educated for 16 years in Holy Mother Church...)

 

Free Blog Counter