Sunday, May 28, 2006

World Cup Sweepstake


PICK A NUMBER!!!!!!

Okay here we go...there are 32 teams in this years World Cup, so I have designed a sweepstake. What you have to do is post a comment with a number between 1 and 32. I have already assigned numbers to teams, once you post a number I will blog a post with the corresponding teams to numbers.



You can then follow your teams progress through the tournament...and there is a prize for the winner....two mystery DVD's that are already set apart ready for mailing anywhere in the world.

So just post a number and get ready for the fun to begin...check the comments to see which numbers have already gone.

19 comments:

Shannon Byous said...

8 (I want those DVD's!!)

Shieldsy said...

31. (I bet it's the copies of "The God Who wasn't There" that the WarOnEaster special agents sent you)

dinsy said...

23 please David. Last time I was in a world cup thing, I was 10 it was at school and I got Paraguy - if they are in it (haven't a clue) can you make them be 23 please (just for old times sake).

Hi Shieldsy, just what I was thinking about the DVDs. But it might be a bootleg copy of DVC.

dinsy said...

Are you having a number Dave - bet you've sneakily reserved France for yourself.

By the way, will you tell me when my team are playing else, I won't know.

Dave said...

No probs Dinsy, and no its not the WaronEaster or a pirate DVC...no clues to the films, simply put though...they are unique.

All numbers so far have been despatched to our legal representatives for assignment, hopefully you should have a team soon.

Dave said...

BTW the easter special agents never sent me the film, maybe they are flying an agent over to hide it in the bushes outside the house?

Gillian said...

12 please Dave.

christian lies said...

Lucky 13 [or 666]

pastor mike said...

i'll take #1

Michaela said...

Can I have 17 please, Michaela

Dave said...

Shawn wants no. 3

Hugh said...

cue the Emlyn Hughes voice: "15 Please David".

Cheers.

Anonymous said...

I'll take 25,
James

Anonymous said...

Not 25...22
James

Anonymous said...

I'll take 28 please
Jennie x

alexander said...

ok then; 5 for me Dave.

Alastair said...

any chance of 7 then?

Dave said...

7 is yours

Anonymous said...

Your site is on top of my favourites - Great work I like it.
»

 

Free Blog Counter