Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Lazy Blog day

Got a bit of work to do today, so excuse my lazy blog style, just a few good quotes for the day...and a bit of Rhiconich





Missionary zeal does not grow out of intellectual beliefs, nor out of theological arguments, but out of love -- Roland Allen

Missions is not the ultimate goal of the church. Worship is. Missions exists because worship doesn't. -- John Piper

It is the duty of every Christian to be Christ to his neighbor. --Martin Luther

We Christians are debtors to all men at all times in all places, but we are so smug to the lostness of men. We've been "living in Laodicea ", lax, loose, lustful, and lazy. Why is there this criminal indifference to the lostness of men? Our condemnation is that we know how to live better than we are living. --Leonard Ravenhill

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love Leonard Ravenhill!
I also love Keith Green's music, much of it parallels what Ravenhill is so passionate about. I really love LR's book "Why Revival Tarries" which is more of a call to prayer. How appropriate.

I am a musician, and I would be honored if you would check out my site. LR has inspired some of my songs. All my music is free for download.

-Sean
______________
www.SeanDietrich.com
"All my music is free for download."

 

Free Blog Counter