Monday, February 13, 2006

Stormy Weather

Was stopped at Perth on Sunday after a trip to Fife. Whilst parked at the services we noticed a huge billboard similar to the one above, but asking 'who will protect you from the storm'? this was answered by the name 'Jesus' and a freefone number. So wanting to have a direct call to the King of Kings I noted the number down in a rush.
The billboard next to it was advertising 'Stormseal' double glazing, this poster also carried a freefone number.
I called the heavenly hotline on my return and left a message on Jesus answerphone, thinking I was getting cast iron salvation I asked for the full package whatever the cost.

Alas, I think I must have called the wrong number, because first thing this morning four guys turned up and fitted leaded windows with hardwood frames, full french patio doors, and two velux skylights!

Hey, look on the bright side, at least I'm storm proof!!

No comments:

 

Free Blog Counter