Thursday, February 09, 2006

Ruud Van Nistlerooy...



...scores in this video against West Brom, as well as Rio Ferdinand. Sorry there is little (none) spiritual value in this posting, my son gave me his season ticket on Boxing Day, and much to his shame his sad old dad took a video camera along like some one time only Japanese tourist.

I used to go to OT all the time (by the way, where's the atmosphere gone, time to bring back some terracing, maybe 2500 behind each goal) and this was my first time with a video camera (though my mum used to take a flask and knit during the game - oh the shame!)

Anyway click on the big PLAY under the photo to watch it, or, if you can't be bothered to move your mouse the 3cm up your mouse mat then click here.

By the way the photo above is not against West Brom, its prophetic vision for the forthcoming FA Cup tie against Liverpool

No comments:

 

Free Blog Counter