Thursday, November 17, 2005

I've lost my mind to speak this way

Okay, there are some who think I am a few songs short of being a combined Mission Praise - but hey I just preach the gospel...which leads me to this - no best I don't comment, check the sales pitch then go watch the video.

I cannot say what I want, you would maybe never come back! Read on...






Salvation Challenge TM is a family game for 2-6 players. Each player starts with one million in kingdom cash. Players need to get ‘saved’ by landing on Calvary and making the salvation call, “Jesus save me”, before they are able to carry out certain activities

Once Saved the players enter a race, to see who can be the first to give one million cash to missionaries, who further advance God’s kingdom...

To witness to an unsaved loved one just ask...

Would you like to play a game?


Watch the Video

1 comment:

dinsy said...

I can't wait to see the video - oh the frustrations of having a dial-up modem. Hey Dave, have you entered the competition to win one of the ten free games? Sadly, none of the links to reviews actually give the review! They just go to a home page on eg. the Daily Record website - I would have loved to see their review of it.

Without having seen the video I am at a loss to know which is worse - the game, or the idea of a "McNoot" award!

 

Free Blog Counter